Shift Thought tracks knowledge relating to Digital Money under the following main heads:
- Access : What access do people have to bank branches, ATMs, Internet, Mobile and other channels?
- Banking : What are the innovative approaches Banks are taking towards Digital Money?
- Compliance : An overview of the major regulatory compliance related areas
- Currency : Currency profiles and Foreign Exchange related knowledge
- Legal : Legal related topics such as Licensing and Registration, Exclusivity and more
- Marketing : This covers topics such as Pricing and Loyalty
- New Products : This includes products such as Prepaid and adjacent areas such as Mobile Health
- Operations : A wide topic that covers Cash In-Cash Out, Fraud, Security and more
- Payments : This includes Bill Payments, Mobile Payment, Online Payment and more
- Players : A variety of topics relating to the incumbent players as well as new entrants
- Regulatory: This covers topics such as Authorised Entities, recent regulatory changes, and various restrictions and limits to services
- Technology : As new technologies drive innovations in Digital Money, this area includes deep analysis and insights into areas such as NFC, NSDT and various mobile, web and emergent technologies.
A number of important areas are covered under each of the above heads.